Friday, April 09, 2010

IPad and Asperger's Syndrome

Who needs an IPad? I do, for one. I spent 1 hour in the Apple store today playing with the things and even enjoyed the Ibooks app...I never thought I'd see the day. The Ipad displays two pages at once and feels just like an open book. For travel, it would replace a lap top, Ipod, travel books, regular books and a note book.
I think it's an incredible bargain for $499. Came home and looked at Apple stock and it's up to 240. Should have snapped it up at 90 last year.

While most of the stores at the mall are doing a modest business, the Apple store is aswarm with people.
They've left everybody in the dust again. What's happening at Microsoft? They can afford to hire the smartest people in the world. They simply don't have the formula for innovation that Apple has. According to a documentary I saw the other day, Microsoft should be hiring more people with Asperger's Syndrome, who are capable of thinking differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment